Happy Fabric moved to Tumblr!
Since this is more of a hobby blog, I had to move it to a free platform. I actually like the look a lot better, and I hope you do too!
So glad you made it to the Happy Fabric Tumblr site!
Very soon, you will find wonderful things here, like:
- YAY FABRICS I will be rummaging the internet to bring you pretty fabrics from around the world.
- YOOLIA’s PATTERNS Here I will be posting my own fabric pattern designs, which will be available for purchase on spoonflower.com.
- SEW AND SEW I’m just what most would call an “advanced beginner”, but oh how much do I love it? This section should feature all kinds of posts related to sewing, like great classes, cool fabric shops, product recommendations, etc.
- SEWING WEEKEND Whenever I have time to sew (which unfortunately isn’t very often) I will post my projects here. If they turn out well, I will sell them in my Etsy store.
- LOVE THIS! Here I plan to showcase product lines I love and admire, for one reason or another.
- … AND MORE!